Study In Europe: In Chandigarh, European study visa consultants are a trustworthy study gateway for many global universities in European countries. Around 30 percent of European college students come from various countries outside of Europe. A demand for the best research visa consultants is the upward trend to complete higher studies from the Schengen countries. To find a reputed and capable European Study Visa Consultant, we have your answer.
For international students, studying in Europe proves to be such an exciting experience. Studying abroad makes you curious about learning the lessons of academic life and prepares you to adapt to the world of individuals with various dialects who speak such a wide variety of languages. European countries have such a rich history that learners will experience and appreciate higher education even more.
Study in Europe
- If you study in Europe, you’ll gain all the skills you need for the global economy. Study and learn with students from all corners of the world, discover a new language, and develop your independence at a university in Europe.
- You can learn in English, or immerse yourself fully in a new culture and language. From the Arctic Circle to the coast of Africa, you can explore a truly diverse and multicultural region, with a rich academic history spanning thousands of years. The student have to fulfill following formalities for getting the visa and the all the following documents should be APOSTILLE attestation done from MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIR:-
- A Copy of the attested IELTS, Secondary and High School Certificates with corresponding Mark Sheets. The School Leaving Certificate is MUST for the student visa.
- A Clear attested copy of Passport, valid for at least two years from the date of commencement of studies applied for.
- An attested original Bank Certificate / Letter, valid for minimum 6 months (A relationship certificate (affidavit) is required if the sponsor is not first degree relative.)
- Bank Statement – the amount of Euro 7000 should be shown in the (sponsor’s account) for a period of one month! This should be a month before the date of submission.
- An attested original Police Certificate, valid for minimum 6 months.
- Attested Original Medical Certificate issued by any MBBS doctor – Original blood analysis certificate for Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Syphilis and Chest X-ray. This must be valid not more than 4 months.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN EUROPE
explore Europe and the Mediterranean.
- A year or more on a beautiful and historic island.
- High-quality academics and a flexible curriculum.
- Inclusive fees and great program value.
- Thriving Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Paid Internships in the Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Low Tuition Fees & Worldwide acceptable Degrees.
- No Requirements of Formal English Language Tests.
- No Sponsors Requirements.
- No Bank Statements Requirements.
- Easy Procedure
- Highest Visa Ratio.
Every applicant who are intending to study in EUROPE must have completed a secondary level education or the equivalent of twelve years of schooling to get admission in the INTERNAPA COLLEGE for undergraduate level or Bachelors level, similarly the students must have to complete the undergraduate level education or Bachelors level Education to get admission for the postgraduate level.
With or without IELTS can apply.
3000 to 4000 Euros per year depending upon course and university.
Cost of living in off-campus living for 12 months generally ranges from € 3,000 to € 5,000.
European colleges and universities:
One of the reasons students can get with the ‘ why study abroad’ is that the programs are conducted by staff that are highly qualified academic staff, the size of the classroom is quite small which confers individual attention to each student
- One of the advantages of Why Study Abroad in Europe is that students can get admission into medical school directly after high school. This cuts the time period and subsequently the overall cost of getting their degree.
- Students studying medicine get their degree in less time as compared to the US or elsewhere
- One of the USPs is the lower overall cost of education, including tuition, fees, room and board. It is seen that students can shave off more than three fourths of the cost that they have to typically spend in the US.
- If any student visa is rejected from any federal country like Australia, NZ, Canada, UK etc, the student can easily go to Schengen country like Poland, Switzerland, Czech, Slovania, Slovakia, Hungary, Turkey, portugal etc. There are approx. 26 countries in Schengen and the fees is very low.
- Thus, it becomes a fairly feasible and economically viable option when students want to weigh the study abroad benefits of a European university.